The official images and specifications of the next flagship smartphone from Sony is leaked. According to this information, the Sony Xperia Z will be officially announced in the upcoming CES 2013 event set to happen in Las Vegas from January 8th.
The Sony Xperia Z will feature an amazing 5 inch 1080p full HD LCD multitouch capacitive display with a pixel density reaching 441 ppi challenging the one from HTC Droid DNA. To push the sheer number of pixels on that display, the burden will be carried out by ultra-powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro processor and 2 GB of RAM. It will come with a 13 MP autofocus camera with LED flash that can record real-time HDR videos at full HD 1080p resolution @ 30 fps. Rest of the specifications are listed below.
Sony Xperia Z Specifications
- 5 Inch LCD Screen, 1920 x 1080 pixels, capacitive multitouch, 441 ppi.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset, 2 GB RAM, Adreno 320 GPU, 1.5 GHz quad-core CPU.
- 16 GB Internal Storage, Micro SD Card Slot.
- 13 MP AF camera, LED Flash, HDR Video Recording, 1080p Video @ 30 fps, Front 2 MP camera.
- Android 4.1.2 JellyBean, Upgradable to Android 4.2 JellyBean.
- 4G LTE, 3G HSDPA, Bluetooth 4.0, dual-band Wi-Fi b/g/n, GLONASS A-GPS, NFC
- Micro USB, 3.5 mm audio-jack.
As leaked price of 19,990 Baht (USD 655), the Sony Xperia Z price in India will mostly be higher than INR 35,000 when it releases in 2 months’ time after the official announcement from Sony at CES 2013.