Samsung has already received rave reviews and attention for selling the first ever hybrid phone cum tablet, The Samsung Galaxy Note. The phone has already sold over 9 million units worldwide and despite its odd form factor is fairly popular among consumers. The Korean giants are back again with the much high profile launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The phone cum tablet, commonly called “Phablet” is back with some great new features, brand new S-Pen and a much improved software . Samsung Galaxy Note 2 price in India is not yet known, however the phone is expected to be a crowd puller with its specifications and features listed below.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Specifications
1. This smartphone is based on the Android v4.1 OS (Jelly Bean) and a Quadcore 1.6 GHz Exynos 4420 ARM processor.
2. The phone features a giant 5.5 inch HD super AMOLED high-definition display, which portrays perfect colors at a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
3. The primary camera is an 8 MP camera with a resolution of 3264×2448 pixels with features such as geo-tagging/touch, focus/face and smile detection/image stabilization.
4. High-quality videos can be recorded at a resolution of 1080 pixels at 30 fps supporting MP4/DivX/WMV/H.263/H.264 formats.
5. Designed with a superb music player which supports MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC# formats; FM radio accessibility with recording facility.
6. GPRS and EDGE Class 12 provide internet connectivity and accessibility to emails, Gmail, Google Search, Google Talk.
7. A Li-Ion 2100 mAh rechargeable battery powers the phone.
8. The phone has internal memory of 16GB or 32GB, expandable by up to 32GB via micro SD card.
9. All improved S-pen with rubberized tip and additional features such as pop out note, Pop up play and customize-able gesture controls that lets users customize actions for gestures with S-pen.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 price in India
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 sits prettily at the top of the pile of Samsung phones with exceptional features, a brand new OS and the Nature UI as well as a powerful processor. The new S-pen with rubber tip also makes the phone incredible to use. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 price in India is set to be about Rs 35000, making it the most expensive android phone in the market. The phone should be a strong contender to the upcoming Apple iPhone 5.