HTC is making grand strides in the smartphone market of late. Its recent One series of smartphones and the revamped desire series have gained much acclaim and appreciation among consumers. The latest in the line up is the HTC Desire X. The phone has specifications that place it between the HTC Desire V and the HTC Desire C. HTC Desire X price in India should ideally be around Rs 16000, making it a appealing mid range phone running the latest Android Ice Cream sandwich OS.
HTC Desire X specification
- The HTC Desire X is a mid range smartphone from HTC.
- The phone sports a 4″ Super LCD capacitive touch screen.
- The phone runs on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, powered by 1Ghz dual core processor with 768 MB RAM
- The phone has a 5MP camera with autofocus and LED flash.
- The 650 mAH battery provides 10 hours talk time
- HTC Desire X comes with 4GB internal memory, expandable by up to 32GB via micro SD