Micromax has had a torrid time staving off competition from kings Nokia and Samsung in recent times after launch of the Asha Series and Samsung Galaxy Y and Samsung Galaxy Pocket in the smartphone segment. Micromax is now out for the kill with the launch of some highly anticipated phones including the Micromax A90. The phone will feature the latest Android 4 Ice Cream sandwich and is packed with a 1Ghz processor and lots more. Micromax A90 price in India is going to be Rs 12999, however it should be available at lower price online.
Micromax A90 specifications
- Micromax A90 runs on Android v 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS .
- It is powered by a 1 GHz processor with 512MB RAM.
- The phone has a 4.3 ″ Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen with ~217 ppi pixel density.
- The handset has a 8MP primary camera and a 0.3MP secondary camera for video calling
- A 1600mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery
The phone has an internal memory of 4GB which can be further expanded by up to 32GB via microSD card.
Leaked video from iGyaan