Samsung has already taken the premium segment by storm with the new Samsung Galaxy S3. With mind blowing specs and features, the phone has captivated the interest of over 10 million people in just 2 months. Samsung is about to add another feather in its cap with a premium smartphone with QWERTY keypad. Samsung Galaxy Blaze Q has long been rumoured in the top blogs and its now become official. It is to be released in the US market with specs similar to the Samsung Galaxy S3 of US. Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q price in India is yet not known just like its availability schedule. It will however be priced adjacent to the price of Samsung Galaxy S3 at Rs 36000.
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q specifications
- It runs on Android v 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS .
- It is powered by a 1.5GHz Dual core processor with 1GB RAM.
- The phone comes with a slide out QWERTY keypad.
- The phone has a 4″ Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen with ~367 ppi pixel density.
- The handset has a 5MP primary camera and additional secondary camera for video calling
- The camera can also record Full HD high-quality videos at 30 fps.
- A 1750mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- The phone has an internal memory of 16GB which can be further expanded by up to 32GB via microSD card.
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q Price in India
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q is currently being launched in tie up with T mobile for the US markets. The phone however is expected to be available in other markets including India soon. Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q price in India should be around Rs 36000, the price of S3 considering its specs.