Samsung has been dominating the Global and Indian smartphone market for a while. The Korean giants have become the second largest mobile sellers in India behind only Nokia. They are also becoming a growing force in the Dual Sim segment, behind only Nokia. Samsung however have pulled up a few aces in recent times with their Dual Sim Smartphones Samsung Galaxy Y Duos and Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos in recent times. Both these phones have become leaders in their respective price segment. With growing threat of HTC and Sony launching their on dual sim phones. Samsung has pulled out all stops by launching yet another masterpiece: The Samsung Galaxy S Duos. Samsung Galaxy S Duos price in India is expected to be around Rs 18000, targeting the mid- range customer.
The phone promises to be a power packed affair catering to just about every desire of a smartphone buyer with some spectacular features as listed below
Samsung Galaxy S Duos Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos is a dual sim smartphone for the mid range custmer
- The phone runs on a 1 GHz Snap Dragon processor with a 512MB RAM
- The 4 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480×800 pixels and 16 million color support for bright and sharp images on a wider screen
- The phone has a 5 MP camera with auto focus, LED flash and geo tagging
- The phone also has a VGA secondary camera
- The phone runs on 2G on both SIMS and comes with GPRS, WIFI and EDGE capability for internet browsing.
- A 1500 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery provides talk-time of 14h (2G)/9h (3G).
- The phone has an internal memory of 4GB, expandable via micro SD card to up to 32GB.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos price in India
Samsung Galaxy S Duos price in India is expected to be around 18000 targeting the HTC Desire V with better functionality. The phone is ideal for the mid-range customer.