The Nokia E6 is one of the finest examples of Nokia’s attempts to cater to the numerous demands of the business segment. With a smooth and sleek design, an impressive processing speed, and a wide variety of apps, Nokia’s smartphones provide users with a fine balance between quality and price. Users can multi-task with ease, stay updated with the world of social networking, quickly access notifications with a single click or a slide, and customize their phone to suit their requirements. So, the price of Rs 16,270 is certainly worth it! The Nokia E6 offers high connectivity and memory in addition to a host of other features.
Nokia E6 Specifications
- The Nokia E6 is powered by a Symbian Anna Operating System, which can be upgraded to a Nokia Belle OS.
- A 680MHz ARM 11 CPU provides rapid processing of instructions
- It has a QWERY keyboard for faster typing.
- The E6 has a 2.46 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors, a Multitouch feature, and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- The phone has an internal storage capacity of 8GB, 1 GB ROM and 256 MB RAM, which can be expanded to 32GB via microSD cards.
- Users can enjoy an 8MP camera with dual-LED flash, fixed focus, face detection and geo-tagging, as well as a VGA secondary camera.
- The battery offers 681h for 2G and 744h for 3G stand-by time, while the talk-time is 14h 48 mins for 2G and 7h 30 mins for 3G.