Windows phones may have been hit hard with the announcement of Windows 8 not being compatible with current range of Windows 7.x phones. Nokia’s Lumia range of phones have obviously born the brunt of this as they are the ones with the largest investment. However, Nokia now attempts to woo the lower end of the smartphone consumer base with an affordable phone, the Nokia Lumia 610. Nokia Lumia 610 doesn’t carry much bells and whistles, just like any entry level phone would be. It however, promises some amazing functionality and the attractive Metro style UI that’s made the Windows 7.5 Line of phones popular. Nokia Lumia 610 price in India is Rs 12,490, making it the most affordable Windows phone in the market. The phone has a ton of feature making it attractive even in comparison to Android phones in the same price range.
Nokia Lumia 610 Specifications
- Nokia Lumia 610 is a budget Windows 7.x smartphone from Nokia
- The phone has a 3.7″ TFT capacitive touch screen with ClearBlack Technology.
- The phone runs on Windows 7.5 Tango, a light version of the original Windows 7.5 Mango OS.
- The phone has a 5 MP camera with autofocus and geo tagging facilities. The phone can record videos at 30fps.
- The phone has 8 GB internal memory.
- The phone has a 1300 mAh Li-ion battery giving it great power back up for up to 10 and half hours in 2G and 9 and half hours in 3G.
- The phone has interchangeable covers of different colours with matching colours on metro UI.
Nokia Lumia 610 Review
Nokia Lumia 610 price in India
Nokia Lumia 610 launched in India recently at a price of Rs 12,490. Although the price is fairly higher than competitive entry level phones in Android and Bada OSes. Nokia Lumia 610 price in India is bound to become lower in coming days as well.