Sony has long been struggling to make its presence in the smartphone market and have found itself constantly jostling with the market leaders. At one time it was competing with Nokia and Blackberry for attention. These days it seems to be trying hard to make and impact in a market flooded by Samsung and Apple. Sony’s new line of Xperia phone have created quite the buzz with its high visual appeal and design aesthetics. The latest in the addition is the first ever dual sim smartphone from Sony: The Sony Xperia Tipo Dual. Sony Xperia Tipo Dual is budget offering from Sony and offers the bare minimum features a smartphone should feature. The phone offers little twists and turns in a few departments but is definitely worth a look into for any dual sim feature phone user making the switch to smartphones.
Sony Xperia Miro Specifications
- Sony Xperia Tipo is a budget Dual Sim smartphone from Sony
- The phone is fairly mid sized and houses a 3.2″ TFT capacitive touch screen.
- The phone runs on the latest Android OS 4.0.3 , Ice Cream Sandwich and houses 800MHz processor with 512MB RAM
- The phone has a 3.12 MP primary camera and a VGA secondary camera for video calling
- The phone has 2.9 GB internal memory of which 2.2 GB is user accessible which can be further expanded by up to 32 GB via micro SD card
- The phone has a 1500mAh Li-ion battery that provides up to 5 hours talk time in 2G and 6 hours in 3G
- The phone can run on quad band 2G and 3G on both SIMS which is very rare among dual Sim smartphones.
Sony Xperia Tipo Dual price in India
Sony Xperia Tipo Dual has been recently announced in June and is expected to be priced in the budget entry level range. Sony Xperia Tipo Dual Price in India is expected to be around Rs 12000 and should be priced competitively with Samsung Galaxy Y Duos whose specs the phone beats in certain aspects.