Microsoft has made resurgent growth in recent times thanks to its association with Nokia for the Nokia Lumia series of phones. Microsoft’s Windows 7.5 operating system has grown by 135% in the last quarter and the operating system is gaining significant attention from users as well. Samsung is now trying to capitalize on the growth of the Windows Operating system by making an advanced offering for its Samsung Omnia W. The Samsung Omnia M is a lighter and cheaper phone for the budget conscious buyer. Samsung Omnia M price in India is still unknown, however the phone seems to be heading for a price tag of Rs 14000.
Samsung Omnia M technical specifications
- Samsung Omnia M is a standard smartphone with full touch screen interface.
- The phone runs onWindows 7.5 Refresh OS and is powered by a 1 GHz processor with 384 MB RAM.
- The Samsung Omnia M has a 4.0″ inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen.
- It has a 5 megapixel camera with auto focus, LED flash and Geo-tagging. There is also a secondary VGA camera on the device.
- The Samsung Omnia M comes in versions with 4GB or 8GB internal memory.
- The 1500 MAh battery to provide a substantial talk time.
Samsung Omnia M price in India and availability
The phone is expected to be released in the third quarter of 2012. Samsung Omnia M price in India is not yet known, however we expect the phone to be priced competitively to the Nokia Lumia 710 with a price tag of Rs 14000.