HTC mobiles have been having a torrid time off late mainly due to the rise of Samsung. Samsung’s new range of smartphones in the affordable segment have been gaining massive attention from the Indian market and it seems with the launch of The Samsung Galaxy S3 even the top spectrum is under the Samsung dominion. HTC is now desperate to gain market share and have reduced prices for most of its phone. Samsung has even gained significant growth in the Dual sim segment with the Samsung Galaxy Y duos. HTC is now trying to replicate the same success by bringing out its first dual sim smartphone the HTC Desire V. HTC Desire V is a promising dual sim phone with great specs and a good price. The HTC Desire V price in India is expected to be about Rs 26000.
HTC Desire V technical specifications
- HTC Desire V is a dual sim smartphone with 2g compatibility on both sims and 3G on first sim.
- The phone runs on Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich and is powered by a 1 GHz processor with 512MB RAM.
- The Desire V has a 4.0″ inch S- LCD capacitive touch screen.
- It has a 5 megapixel camera with LED flash and Geo-tagging. There is no secondary camera on the device.
- The HTC Desire V has 4 GB of internal memory that can be expanded upto 32GB.
- The 1650 MAh battery to provide a substantial talk time.
HTC Desire V price in India
HTC Desire V is the first dual sim smartphone from HTC and is fairly high in specs. The phone should be priced in the mid range segment with a price of Rs 27000. The phone has specs comparable to the HTC One V with its dual sim functionality the price tag of Rs 26000 seems justified.