As mentioned in yesterday’s post about Nokia Asha 311, Nokia has announced 3 new additions to its Asha range of phones. In today’s post we discuss about Nokia Asha 305. Unlike Asha 311, the Asha 305 is an entry into nokia dual sim phones List.
Nokia Asha 305 technical specification
- The 100x50x12 mm phone weighs approximately 100 grams.
- It is a dual sim touch screen phone.
- The Asha 305 has a resistive touch screen which is a let down to a large extent.
- The 305 has a 3 inch touch screen
- It has a 2 megapixel camera that can capture video as well. There is no secondary camera on the device.
- The phone supports EDGE and 2G connectivity. Unfortunately it does not support 3G connectivity
- The Nokia Asha 305 has 64MB of internal memory that can be expanded upto 32GB.
- The 1100 MAh battery can provide upto 14 hour of talk time.
This is a great addition to Nokia’s arsenal in the entry level in both touch screen and dual sim segments. It would have been great if Nokia had provided 3G connectivity and a capacitive touch screen. But then they have to sell higher priced items as well.
Nokia Asha 305 price in India
The Asha 305 is expected to be available in the market in Q3 of 2012. The phones will be manufactured in Nokia’s Chennai assembly plant. The exact price has not been announced. However market experts expect it to be available for approximately 4K. We shall update this post as and when details about Nokia Asha 305 price in India as we get to know more about the same. In conclusion, we shall recommend to go for Asha 311 unless you want a dual sim phone.