Samsung Dual SIM Mobiles in India with price
The Dual SIM Mobile Phones are actually a very India specific phenomenon. Indian companies like Micromax came up with dual SIM phones to take advantage of Indians desire to get the best of both worlds by using different plans for local and STD calls. Most intenational companies like Nokia and Samsung were unwilling to come up with a dual SIM phone but finally they had to give up in front of strong consumer demamnd. While Nokia has got only 2 dual sim mobile phones, it can be seen from this page about samsung dual sim mobile price in India that there are a large number of samsung dual sim mobiles in India.
Samsung DUOS W259 is the only Samsung CDMA GSM dual SIM mobile available in the market. For those of you who do not know, a cdma gsm mobile is one that is capable of carrying a CDMA connection in one slot and a GSM connection in the other. While the number of GSM CDMA mobile phones is less, the demand for one is quite high. The Samsung DUOS W259 Price in India as on Feb 20, 2011 is Rs. 5,743.00.
Here are the other Samsung Dual SIM Mobiles in India with price in Rupees
- Samsung Star Duos B7722, available from Rs. 11,053
- Samsung Duos Touch W299, available from Rs. 9,199
- Samsung Duos B5722, available from Rs. 7,568
- Samsung C6112, available from Rs. 5,793
- Samsung Duo 169 W169, available from Rs. 4,799
- Samsung Chat C3222, available from Rs. 4,304
- Samsung C3212, available from Rs. 3,549
- Samsung Guru Dual 35 E2152, available from Rs. 2,589
- Samsung Guru Dual 26 E1252, available from Rs. 1,699
- Samsung Guru Dual 25 E1225, available from Rs. 1,451
- Samsung Guru Dual 24 E1172, available from Rs. 1,399
My view that Samsung is the most serious player in the dual sim segment must be visible from the above. They have got a solution for the entire price range and for both CDMA and GSM users. We shall look at dual SIM mobiles offered by other companies in future posts. If you have ever used a smasung dual sim phone then please let me know your views in the comments below.